Developing wireless solutions to provide wireless access, or WiFi, in an organization is very challenging. Variables that we consider before engineering a wireless solution include
- assessing simultaneous traffic from secured users,
- physical characteristics of the coverage area, including any outside requirements
- hand-offs when users migrate between Access Points (APs),
- intensity of bandwidth usage,
- restricting access to certain network assets,
- estimating demand from Voice over Wireless users
Delivering a secure, high performance, pervasive, and reliable wireless infrastructure is no simple task, but one that Team One Solutions has the expertise to accomplish. Some of the vendors we partner with include Cisco, Aerohive, and D-Link.