One of the chief advantages to San Francisco Bay Area small and medium sized organizations of doing business with Team One Solutions is their expertise in Professional Services. We are large enough to provide a great deal of expertise, but we are also small enough for our customers to interact closely with our owners, including Paul Svec, Jeff Bell, and Brandon Svec.
It is the strength of our Professional Services that enables our customers to achieve their business objectives. Here is a sampling of some of the services we provide:
- In House Installation. We start by offering all in-house installation of any recommended solutions, including engineering and implementation.
- Structured Cabling. In order to eliminate finger pointing and insure quality installations, we are a licensed and bonded C7 low voltage contractor.
- Training. We perform all admin and end-user training, tailoring each program to the needs of our customers.
- LAN/WAN Planning. We have the capability of engineering, selling, and installing all equipment necessary to create an effective, resilient, integrated voice and data Local Area Network or Wide Area Network.
- Wireless and WiFi Solutions. We can engineer and install your wireless solution.
- CRM CTI Integration. If your solution calls for a Call Center, we will work with you to integrate that solution with your CRM system of choice through a computer telephony integration (CTI).
- Financial Analysis. Your investment in your business communications system can be substantial, and we recognize the need to carefully evaluate the financial impact your choice will make on the organization.
- Financing. Team One Solutions provides a wide array of creative financing alternatives, including all cash, lease alternatives, and rental programs.
- Disaster Recovery. Disaster Recovery planning can determine whether a business survives. We help assess what level of disaster recovery is appropriate, from battery back-up to mirrored, geographically separate systems.
- System Security. It is well known that hackers are relentless in their pursuit of breaking into organizational systems, including phone and voicemail systems, data records, and websites. Team One Solutions helps our customers assess the right level of security solutions for your communications systems.
- Recording and Archiving. Many organizations, especially those in highly regulated areas such as financial services and health care, need to record voice, chat, and email conversations, and need to archive these communications in a way that makes them easily retrievable.
- Relocation Services. If your business is moving to another location and reusing much of its existing equipment, careful planning is needed to minimize disruption. Team One Solutions can help.
- Internet Carrier Selection. There are so many choices available today, and the choices made are expensive and long-term. Therefore, it’s important to make the right selections. Team One Solutions represents many carriers, and will help you select the right combination of carriers to meet your specific needs.