Whether you have one location or multiple locations, your organization will be communicating with entities outside your location. For these communications, you need a network carrier or multiple carriers, that can provide you with the appropriate bandwidth to serve both your voice and data requirements. This is no longer a simple process, and the market is comprised of hundreds of choices for carriers. Team One Solutions helps you articulate your requirements for voice, for data, and between locations (point-to-point), then recommends the best solution to your needs, after considering factors such as:
Carrier Selection Considerations
- Your geographic location. Not all services are available to all locations.
- Your bandwidth requirements for both voice and data. Need for integrated or separate facilities for each, and need for Wide Area Networking (WAN).
- Remote and Mobile Workers. The extent to which an organization supports telecommuting and mobile workers is an important variable in selecting your network carrier.
- Technology choices, including Ethernet over copper, Ethernet over fiber, analog, PRI, or SIP trunks.
- Reliability. The lowest cost provider may not provide the highest level of uptime.
- Security. As more and more critical business voice and data travels over the internet, every company must be assured that the carrier they choose has secure, hardened, circuits with best practices security policies. We can help you find the right partner for your business.
- Growth. Is your company growing its need for bandwidth within each location, and is it adding locations?
- Cost. Your organization may be very cost sensitive, or you may be willing to pay a higher price to obtain a higher level of service.
- Customer Service. Some carriers emphasize their customer service for smaller organizations, and others do not.
- Contract Length. There can be significant cost benefits, but also penalties, if a longer contract is signed.
- Rebates, including money and/or equipment, such as routers
Team One Solutions carefully evaluates your needs based on the above criteria, and after scouring up-to-the-minute offerings from the major private carriers, such as TelePacific, XO Communications, AT&T, Megapath/Covad, and CBeyond, will recommend a solution and coordinate the implementation of the recommended services.