Cisco Meraki recently introduced the MR32 wireless AP. The MR32 is a breakthrough in wireless access point because of its cloud management capabilities, integrated support for beacons, and the speed of the 802.11ac networking protocol.
For IT professionals looking to support critical LANs or high-density environments with the convenience of cloud management, the MR32 is just what you’ve been waiting for. The MR32 provides network-wide visibility and control, providing tools and reports for optimizing and monitoring performance. Self-provisioning deployment, automatic firmware updates and a built in stateful layer 3-7 firewall mean the MR32 is a workhorse for any complex network environment. You get the power you expect from Cisco Meraki and the ease and simplicity of cloud management.
Secure, Reliable, Simple
The MR32 boasts the best in network security with native Active Directory integration, identity-based group policies and built-in antivirus scanning. It includes Air Marshall and real time WIPS with forensics to track intrusions.
Performance management is a breeze with automatic classification of applications and the ability to create bandwidth limits by application. The MR32 can automatically block or restrict recreational traffic while prioritizing your business and productivity applications.
In addition, the MR32 has inherent guest access capabilities, with 1-click connection and a guest isolation firewall. It comes complete with integrated Facebook login and customizable splash pages.
The MR32 has an extensive list of benefits and features including:
- 2×2 802.11ac wireless access points
- Integrated Beacon technology (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- 3 radios: Operates on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, dual band WIDS/WIPS
- Third radio dedicated to security and RF management and optimization
- 802.11ac and 802.11n
- 2×2:2, 1.2 Gbps radio rate
- Certified in Europe for all EU countries
- Internal antennas for a sleek, streamlined appearance
- Built in real time RF spectrum review
- Optimized rate/range radios
- Built in location analytics
- Trend and performance reporting
- Gigabit Ethernet port
Cisco Meraki hit this one out of the ballpark. If you’re starting to think the Cisco Meraki MR32 wireless access point sounds too good to be true, wait until you see our offer.
We’ll Provide a Free Access Point for Qualified IT Professionals
IT professionals can receive a free MR32 wireless access point after attending a free online Cisco Meraki webinar. Sign up for your free wireless AP now.
* To be eligible for a free wireless access point, webinar participants must be an IT professional. Existing Meraki customers are not eligible. Limit of one free wireless AP per company. For more details, click here.